Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Nothing...

Posted on Friendster Blog on 2005.07.14

checking out the blog here...

see so many of them having blogs... haha ;p me? nothing special, just a plain tomboy gal (friends and colleagues say more feminine now, but still very rough gal in terms of behaviour).. well, now working at my desk,typing the blog. too sianz liaoz.. been in this job for 4 yrs.. me working at changi airport, but NOT sia.. ppls tends to think airport is sia.. me in caas... the authority of airport.. but then who cares... hehe ;p

hmm... think my head not working again. recently a lot of things coming down on me. shoulder more and more heavy. can't help it.

like to sing a lot, ktv siaoz... fancy chinese boy grps like f4 (SURPRISED?can't help it leh.. meteor garden too deep impact on me), some not so popular boys in some ou xiang ju (frens say my taste very different cos they dun find them attractive) and some female singers like penny dai, sunyanzi (my hubby's favourite), liang jing ru etc... can call me for asession, but dun pin hope on vocal leh..

hmm... wat else? jus completed my study for pre-school teaching. thought can be teacher but then after my attachment make realise me might need to be more mature in handling things before going into this field. so wait wait loh. do miss the children encounter during the attachment. especially one jap gal called nao. only 2 and half yrs old. very cute... have attached her photo. take a look.. next time will attach the rest of the children if got chance... got kimo, megan, yongjie, lili, maxime etc etc... wah still can remember their names....

ok ok lah... next time write somemore. but not very good in writing it in english.. my england not powderful enough... maybe can try writing in chinese... need to find chinese software... haha ;p

No comments: