Wednesday, January 3, 2007

MY BSB CONCERT (it's ROCKING!!)

Posted on Friendster Blog on 2006.01.24

Last nite (24/1) went to Spore Indoor Stadium to watch the concert by my favourite boy-band, BACKSTREET BOYS!!! So happy!! It's been 5 yrs since I saw them with their new album 'Incomplete'... Miss them so much, which make me wanna cry when they came out from the backstage and started to sing....

No firework, no change in their costumes, jus a simple yet great and professional performance. It is the most craziest concert I ever attend. Of cos, 1st time for me to be so crazy till kept shouting and waving and singing and getting excited!! Though now body aching and voice hoarse, but it is worth it!

The fans in front started to stand and sing and swing body, ppl at the side oso standing, but my corner no one standing. however can see tat everyone is high cos the seat is trembling and ppl shaking their body on their seat... Till the last song, it was the whole stadium with standing and roaring ppls. There are so much I wanna share.... ;)

Now waiting for my friend to send me the photos she shot during the concert. A nite I never forget...

Kevin, Howie, Brian, AJ, Nick!! I love you so much!!!! BSB Rocks!!!!

No comments: