Wednesday, January 3, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Posted on Friendster Blog on 2006.01.31

wah, so fast to send the rooster away to its 12yrs journey again and having the doggie to stay put and watching over now.. now reflecting back, me jus got married, jus got my diploma, jus have a baby niece.. without achieving much... the brand new year has arrived....

so wat can I do this yr? dun know leh.. din exactly have a plan yet. think me will still look and laz ard, maybe finding time for myself and my family more, bring my parent out more, blackmail my boy more (poor fellow...), go out wif my friends or sister more (depending on if my friends still remember me... haha ;p), save up more, work hard more, learning more things, watch idol shows more, listening to music more, go KTV more, sleep more, eat more, got slim more, talk cock more, be unreasonable more, train my temper more, hold my mouth more, listen to ppl more... etc etc.... craps.... haha ;p

most importantly, hoping to start study this yr and get a degree soon (sianz...) but before all, me need to recharge my body and be happier and peaceful to substain my inner self... hope this yr will not think too much... been gng thru a hard rooster yr, there are ups and downs all the time... though sometimes it is really hard to pull through and almost wanna jus give up. been dreaming of throwing everything off and jus leave... hope that the doggie yr will be better for everyone...

should be thankful for having a hubby who dote on me, a family who cares for me and some friends though seldom meet up but their sms always come in time to brighten up my days. SO now me shouting out, those who wanna see me meet me or wat, dun hesitate leh.... Call me leh... I can ask my hubby to eat himself anyday anytime... haha ;p (getting more and more thick-skinned liaoz....)

ya, must be more content with the things i am having now..

hmm... now me dun know wat i talking liaoz... aiya, too much thing to say too much to write...

NEVERTHELESS, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL UR WISHES AND DESIRES COME TRUE!!!

CHEERS!!!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

happy new year!
Posted by: Huimin
February 3, 2006 07:13 AM

No comments: