Sunday, July 4, 2010

time to move on and treat myself better..

with the new family member, my dear 2nd son Yorick, in into my life, can't help feeling that i am a bit overwhelmed by the taking care of a newborn baby.. the joy, happy and the tiredness he brings me. when i hold him to sleep in my arms, kissing him, bathing him etc, and with feeding as one of the moments i am scared of, i know i am loving him more and more each day.

however, his arrival made me think that i should have done more for him and xavier as my 2 sons are my blessings. it is time for me to move on, first thing is to change my job. i just have my promotion, and leaving now seems a bit weird. but then, i need to have a change and hoping the new job will allow me to have more night times with my boys. the time now i have with them is little though sometimes i hope to have some 'ME' time.

also, i need to take care of my health more. after the confinement, i was down with fever for almost a week. the temperature was like stock market, up and down frequently. wanna kill myself then.. lolx.. it is really torturing to be sick and not able to do anything. been taking supplement and chinese herbs to boost my system. better than nothing. my mil has asked me to go visit chinese sinseh, and still i have yet to move my butt.. haha..

gonna spend more time with my own family too. no doubt we all have our differences, but then they are my family and i have to learn to love them more. i am really sorry to my mum who always panic when i called her during my weak moments, making her not able to sleep and called me back in tears fearing her daughter well-being. SORRY MUMMY :)

treat myself better, ya, have to dote myself more.. cannot always adapt to others and forget about me.. even i feel angry or unhappy, who cares? haha.. guess i have learnt to forget these feelings and just move on..

ok.. gotta see my boys liaoz.. mummy misses them.. haha.. ;p

No comments: